- An application pack can be collected from the school reception with our latest prospectus, parent information and an application form; alternatively you can apply by downloading our forms, placed at the bottom of this page;
- Parents and prospective parents meet with the Deputy Head Welfare, Mrs. Samanyika, who will discuss the application, identify the necessary documentation from previous schools and arrange the dates for pre-entry assessment – parents pay a non-refundable deposit at this stage;
- Please pass the necessary documentation to Ms. Mhango (school admissions officer) in reception.
- Once the new student has been formally accepted, he or she will meet the Head Teacher on the first day and then be introduced to his or her tutor. During the first few weeks, another student will be assigned to support him or her to settle into life at SAIntS.
Join The Boarding Family!
- Firstly, apply to be a SAIntS student as above;
- Complete a boarding application at the same time as the standard application is submitted; this is also available online;
- An additional meeting with the Head of Boarding will take place to arrange suitable accommodation and to outline the boarding routines, procedures and rules; placed
- A student will normally move into boarding prior to starting lessons. On the first day, he or she will be met by the Head of Boarding, provided with a room and welcome information and assigned a boarding parent who will be responsible for the pastoral care of the new student.
Important School Documents : Admissions downloads