SAIntS Pastoral Vision
We support and encourage every individual to become an ethically and morally responsible global citizen, able to make a positive change in the world, with an awareness and respect for human rights, with the ability to recognise and respond to the needs of others.
We believe in;
- A culture of wellbeing
- Celebrating success and achievement
- Providing diverse opportunities for personal development
SAIntS: Visions, Beliefs, Mission& Values
‘To be a leader of Education in Africa’
• Every individual deserves the highest quality, COMPLETE EDUCATION with a truly global perspective
• The best schools provide endless opportunities for growth and success.
• To enable students, regardless of ability or background, to reach their maximum potential
• For all students to become ethically and morally responsible global citizens, able to make a positive change in the world, with an awareness and respect for human rights, with the ability to recognise and respond to the needs of others.
• To provide a balanced, international curriculum
• To maintain a strong pastoral system
• To foster independence and a growth mindset
• To celebrate progress, success and achievement
• To encourage community service and contribution
• To provide opportunities for personal development
• To develop an awareness of the global perspective
• To strengthen the student-parent-teacher triangle
• To lead by example
• Achievement by students and staff in a quality learning environment.
• Celebration of different cultures and beliefs.
• Awareness and care for the environment.
• Service to the local, and national community.
• Respect for human rights.
• Appreciation and awareness of global issues.
• Participation of all stakeholders in the development of the school.